We at Mini Travel Mates value your custom and take your right to privacy seriously. We want you to feel comfortable using our website, and as such will protect any information you provide during your ordering process. Any information collected by us will be kept strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party, unless required to by law.
Information we collect during the registration process:
- You will be asked for your name, delivery address, telephone number and email address. This will enable us to process your order efficiently. The information is stored in our secure database and means that you won’t have to retype it each time you place an order. These details are NOT ACCESSIBLE to any other party or source.
- If you have ticked that you would like to receive our store emails, we will use your name and email address for this purpose only, unless we have a query relating to your order or for order confirmation.
- We provide you with the ability to edit your personal details if necessary by logging into the Member’s area using your email address and password. Once you are logged in go to ‘Your Account’. This will enable you to edit personal information, check your order history or change your password.
Please be aware that You are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your password. We do not disclose password details by telephone or email. However, if you enter your login email address in the Forgotten Password field a temporary password will be sent to you.
- Credit card details are not stored anywhere on the Mini Travel Mates website and you will be required to enter this information each time you place an order. When paying online using your credit card, your card details are not viewed by us, but are encrypted and passed directly to the Bank through our payment gateway company eWAY .
- Credit card information is not shared with any third parties, except to process refunds or as required to by law.
Note that any information relating to suspected fraudulent activity will be forwarded to the relevant authorities.
- We may make changes to this Policy from time to time and subsequently will notify you of any changes to this Policy either by posting an announcement on our website and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us.